* This is a unique opportunity to have or buy a gift which is absolutely special and means a lot for anyone who is a believer in miracles and is a follower of Our Lady of Fatima.
* The design comes from an authentic traditional Portuguese street sign that is drawn by hand on ceramic tiles.
*I use Kato polymer clay as this I consider the best clay one can get.
* I apply a very special, museum quality, Micro-Crystalline Wax & Polish that will keep the item in a good condition, prevents tarnish, corrosion and “bloom”, remains completely waterproof, retards weathering on exteriors and objects exposed to climatic abrasion and resist the UV of sunlight
* I prefer the Polymer clay on ceramic because it is easier to custom make it and more important, it is lighter in transport do there is a big saving of money for you right there.
* Polymer clay is also much less prone to breakage than ceramics and means no disappointment when the package arrives with your creation
* I Produced this plaque manually, per demand, by my our own hands in my studio in the countryside of Portugal
Please Order the size you prefer:
Small: 2″ by 3.2″ – 5 cm by 8
Medium: 2.5″ by 4″ – 6.25 cm by 10
Large: 3″ by 4.8″ – 7.5 cm by 12
All my products are made by hand, using the best available materials like highest-quality Portuguese leather, the best Portuguese cork, and Kato Polymer Clay.
I design all our products and take extra care and pride in creating them.
Due to the fact that these articles are handmade, please be aware that there
might be slight differences in colors, measurements, and finishes. These are unavoidable when creating by hand and not by machines.
Small: 2" by 3.2" – 5 cm by 8, Medium: 2.5" by 4" – 6.25 cm by 10, Large: 3" by 4.8" – 7.5 cm by 12